Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Years and Birthday

Who would of thought that I would be spending New Years and my birthday with the person that I truly love. Our love story is funny but perfect... let's just start off by saying having a true companion by my side is the most beautiful thing ever! He makes me laugh 99% of the time even from a distance, sometimes we are so far away his presence is indescribable. On a scale from 1 to 10 I give this year a perfect 10 thanks to a person who has the biggest heart, the best intentions, and who I can proudly call my boyfriend :).

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pics happy b!!! http://www.lessismoreblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday and happy new year ! hope 2013 will bring you even more !

    Wanna follow each other on facebook and GFC ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweety, lovely blog and graphic, I'm your new follower!
    If you want see my blog and tell me if you like this ;D

    xoxo jexika lyter

    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful thing to be able to spend these two events with the love of your life! That is super sweet!


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete